Tuesday, February 18, 2014

OOTD/ FOTD: Modern Sixties!

Hey Guys!

Hope you are all doing well!

Last week I was invited to an event hosted at Bling Bling where I had the opportunity to view the wide collection of jewellery together with a make up demonstration that was being done together with Colour Me Beautiful!

Since this was a relaxed/ intimate event I chose to wear a cute floral tunic dress from New Look! I have never worn tunics in my nearly 25 years of life, and I am obsessed!! I also wore a fabulous waterfall blazer keeping it smart but casual at the same time!


OOTD
New Look Black Floral Grid Print Tunic Dress
New Look Waterfall Blazer
Primark Chandelier earrings
Dylons Boots
New Look Clutch 
p....s Bangle
I also had the pleasure of getting my  hair done at Dean Gera salon by the fabulous Graziella who gave me a relaxed wave look which I absolutely loved!!

For my make up, I went with a one colour smokey eye and paired it up with my new Make Up Store lipstick.. OBSESS!!


I hope you liked this look!

Till next time!

Martina XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Looking fabulous darling x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! Love the tunic! xx

    thebanikiblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3 I want to go nuts and buy LOADS of tunics! Didn't know how comfortable and stylish they can be <3

      Delete